Thursday, May 13, 2010

Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Stedelijk Van Abbemuseum - Eindhoven, The Netherlands

I just found out that I'll be leaving for Eindhoven, The Netherlands this Saturday to assist with some shipping/distribution issues that my company is having at the facility there.  A co-worker and I will be there for two weeks, returning May 29.  Eindhoven is home to the main European distribution center for my company.  They are experiencing a "huge" backlog due to the recent volcano situation among other things.  I don't have many more details at this time.



I do know that I'll be bringing along my new Nikon D300 and a couple lenses to take some (hopefully) amazing pictures.  My coworker and I are planning to take the train to Amsterdam sometime during our stay in the Netherlands - most likely during the one full weekend that we are there.  I will have a computer and my iPhone with me (which I will switch to "Airplane Mode" and use only when I'm connected to free Wi-Fi), so I'll be able to blog and keep everyone updated.  I'll probably post some pictures on my blog, but they will all link to my Flickr account here - Fourth_Photography.  Keep an eye on my Twitter account for timely and concise updates too if you're interested.

P.S. - Sorry I've been lacking in the blog posts.  Many other things have been grabbing my attention, and I have not been dedicated to sitting down and writing anything.  Sometimes I feel like I need to write something revolutionary or hilarious every time I post.  Not true.  Keep checking back, as upcoming posts should be more frequent (and interesting while I'm in Holland).

No comments: