Saturday, January 2, 2010

Do geese see God?

01.02.2010
I know I'm a little late in Central Standard Time, but I just wanted to make sure that I got a post in on a date that is a palindrome.

palindrome; /ˈpælɪnˌdroʊm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pal-in-drohm]
- noun
1. a word, line, verse, number, sentence, etc., reading the same backward as forward, as "Madam, I'm Adam" or "Poor Dan is in a droop."

There is no guarantee that I will be still be posting in this blog come 11.02.2011, 02.02.2020, or 12.02.2021.  Since the Mayans were convinced that the world will end in 2012, I guess there's only one more shot anyways, so I had to get this one in.



The first real blog post of 2010 (pronounced twenty-ten) will be sometime this week, depending on the status of my computer, which will be sent in to service a faulty sound card.  Keep your eyes PEELED like bananas, onions, or grapes (if you peel your grapes, stop that.  stop it now).  In the meantime, follow me on Twitter @ivwilsoniv - it's like the dollar menu version of World Wide Wilson.



ps. - I bought three albums on iTunes tonight: Simple Times by Joshua Radin, Nothing Left to Lose by Mat Kearney, and Can You Hear Us? by David Crowder.  So far, I'm enjoying all three.

No comments: