Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wake Up, Mr. West!




Not even that pink Power Rangers laser gun could
save you from this list, Kanye West!

[Kanye's Hit List]
Before I get started here, I just wanted to say that I feel a little bit like David Letterman with these "Top Ten Lists."  So... I'm going to do a TOP NINE LIST!  Yeah!  No ones ever done one of those before!  And not only that - I'm going to do one entry per night for the next 9 nights! As previously mentioned, this is a list of the top 9 people that I would like to see Kanye West interrupt while giving some type of public speech.

Kicking it off, we have...

9) Martin Luther King, Jr. - just because this would go against anything and everything that would make any sense.
"I have a dream." says Martin Luther King.  "A dream that one day this nation..." (microphone stolen)
"Yo, Martin.  Look, I'm really happy for you.  I'm going to let you finish.  But that's just a dream!  They're always going to give the white, country-singer girl the award over the black girl."

Finally, I'd like to give a shout out to the the two newest official "followers" of World Wide Wilson - Tim Dwyer and Andy "Rice" Krispin.  I don't want to say much more, though, because Kanye West might steal my spotlight.  Tomorrow night - #8 and a new ridiculous picture of Kanye West.

No comments: